Re: [RELEASE] conan (C/C++ dependency manager) support
- Subject: Re: [RELEASE] conan (C/C++ dependency manager) support
- From: Andreas Schneider <asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 16:18:18 +0200
- To: Samuel Marks <samuelmarks@xxxxxxxxx>
- Cc: cmocka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tuesday, 2 October 2018 16:14:17 CEST Samuel Marks wrote:
> Updated homepage.
> Since you don't want to maintain, I've uploaded to bintray under my name:
> Should simplify the setup for those using CMake to work with cmocka =)
Is that FindCMocka.cmake really needed? I generate a config for cmake which
supports in-tree builds. See cmocka-build-tree-settings.cmake.in in the source
code. If you build cmake, it will use that file in cmocka-config.cmake if it
is an in-tree build, you just need to tell your cmake where to look!
Andreas Schneider asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx