Re: [RELEASE] conan (C/C++ dependency manager) support
- Subject: Re: [RELEASE] conan (C/C++ dependency manager) support
- From: Andreas Schneider <asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 09:28:44 +0200
- To: cmocka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Cc: Samuel Marks <samuelmarks@xxxxxxxxx>
On Tuesday, 2 October 2018 08:20:38 CEST Samuel Marks wrote:
> I wanted to use cmocka in a project, but it didn't have conan support.
thanks for this, I didn't know about conan. However why is the homepage set to
homepage = 'https://github.com/elventear/cmocka'
which is not related to cmocka nor up to date?
> Now it does:
> Example usage (with test discovery):
> Happy to send it to you to maintain, or keep it on a community bintray.
I would like to keep it where it is, else I have to maintain files for more of
Thanks for your contribution!
Andreas Schneider asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx