Re: [PATCH] cmocka: print exact error message on test setup failure
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] cmocka: print exact error message on test setup failure
- From: Krzysztof Opasiak <k.opasiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 15:05:53 +0200
- To: Andreas Schneider <asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Cc: cmocka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, k.lewandowsk@xxxxxxxxxxx, k.kuchciak@xxxxxxxxxxx, kopasiak90@xxxxxxxxx
On 08/11/2017 09:28 AM, Andreas Schneider wrote:
On Thursday, 10 August 2017 19:27:55 CEST Krzysztof Opasiak wrote:
Replace hard-coded message:
Could not run the test - check test fixtures
which is being printed by cmocka when test's setup() failed
with exact error message produced by test run.
This is allows for example to see which assertion used in
thank you very much for you patch. However I pushed a slightly different
version to master and also changed the tests that they still pass.
I hope you're OK with it.
It's perfectly fine. Thank you;)
Samsung R&D Institute Poland