[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Introduction
- From: Martin Fischer <martinfischer8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 09:29:33 +0100
- To: cmocka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,as a new subsriber I'd just like to introduce myself. My name is Martin Fischer from Karlsruhe, Germany. I'm the maintainer a open source application written in C. As an attempt to keep it alive and improve it I plan to slowly add unit tests to the legacy code. Michael Feather's book has a strong influence.
At the moment I'm using Visual Studio 2015 Community edition. So far I ran into a few minor problems that I fixed locally.1. the pre-built package available for download expects the debug version of the C runtime library msvcr120d.dll to be available. This DLL is only available as a part of Visual Studio 2013, redistribution is not allowed. I think it would be better if the package is built against the release version of the DLL as this may be distributed freely.
2. Doxygen doesn't work if pathnames include spaces. I fixed the problem for me. How can I contribute the improved doxyfile.in?
3. the website is down due to an expired certificate.I'm looking forward using CMocka to more extent and wish you all a Happy New Year.
|Re: Introduction||Andreas Schneider <asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>|