Re: Compiling cmocka in cygwin with clang
- Subject: Re: Compiling cmocka in cygwin with clang
- From: Stephen Groat <stephen@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 19:36:25 +0000
- To: Andreas Schneider <asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Cc: cmocka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I assumed the cygwin clang uses def files because the linux and os x clang
builds that we do work fine.
No problem, i was just curious
We also want to test mingw so I'll see how that works.
Thanks for all the help!
On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 8:21 AM Andreas Schneider <asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> On Monday, 10 October 2016 15:04:04 CEST Stephen Groat wrote:
> > Still no luck, same error message.
> > Should I open a bug on cryptomillk projects or is clang on cygwin not
> > something critical for cmocka?
> I'm a Linux developer I just check that it compiles with mingw and Visual
> You're probably mostly alone on cygwin. Doesn't cygwin use the def file?
> you check if the compiler uses it?
> Andreas Schneider GPG-ID: CC014E3D
> www.cryptomilk.org asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx