Re: chef_wrap run issue, VS2010
- Subject: Re: chef_wrap run issue, VS2010
- From: Lukas Slebodnik <lslebodn@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: cmocka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:47:39 +0100
- To: Daniel Miller <dmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Cc: cmocka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On (24/02/16 10:26), Daniel Miller wrote:
>So will cmocka even *do* anything, if the wrapper functionality isn't
>available?? When I was trying to get the chef project to work with VS
>yesterday, it looked to me as though I was going to have to
>re-write chef_cook() itself in order to get the testing functionality, but
>that sort of defeats the purpose of using cmocka at all...
>I'll admit that I'm stumbling a bit in understanding how the whole example
example/chef_wrap will only work with GNU linker.
But If you do not need to call real function and thus use "--wrap"
then you can mock function in tested module in the same way as