Re: chef_wrap run issue, VS2010
- Subject: Re: chef_wrap run issue, VS2010
- From: Andreas Schneider <asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 08:22:57 +0100
- To: cmocka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Cc: Daniel Miller <dmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tuesday 23 February 2016 13:40:48 Daniel Miller wrote:
> I'm new to cmocka, and am trying to run the chef_wrap example.
> We use Visual Studio 2010 here.
> I used CMake to prepare the project, then (after several difficulties) got
> it to build, however I cannot get it to run successfully.
the chef_wrap example requires wrap support of the linker. This is only
available with GNU ld afaik.
Read "Using CMocka with ld wrapper support" at
I don't know if Visual Studio provides something like that ...
Andreas Schneider GPG-ID: CC014E3D