Re: [PATCH v2 2/5] cmocka: Move some additional definitions to cmocka_extra.h
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 2/5] cmocka: Move some additional definitions to cmocka_extra.h
- From: Andreas Schneider <asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 09:25:23 +0100
- To: Krzysztof Opasiak <k.opasiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Cc: jakub.hrozek@xxxxxxxxx, cmocka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, p.szewczyk@xxxxxxxxxxx, s.wadas@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Thursday 12 February 2015 14:11:38 Krzysztof Opasiak wrote:
> cmocka.h is quite large and it begins with a lot of
> ifndefs which are not directly related to cmocka API.
> This commits move all those ifndefs and typedefs to
> separate header file called cmocka_extra.h.
I do not want to move all this stuff out of cmocka.h. Only special stuff
should be in the extra header and cmocka.h should be included there.
Andreas Schneider GPG-ID: CC014E3D