Re: Improvements in output to test results
- Subject: Re: Improvements in output to test results
- From: Andreas Schneider <asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 11:09:30 +0100
- To: cmocka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Cc: Abhishek Singh <abhishekkumarsingh.cse@xxxxxxxxx>
On Saturday 02 March 2013 03:19:30 Abhishek Singh wrote:
> I am Abhishek Singh. I am using this cmocka unit test frame work for unit
> testing. Cmocka being a very useful and worth unit testing frame-work, I
> feel that output pattern of cmocka should be more clear and good looking.
> For example some of output should be colorized if the console supports
> Output for the tests which succeeds should show something like [ OK]
> and for failed tests it should show [ FAILED ]
> This is some idea which can be enhanced further. I am interested in doing
> it. Please give your suggestions.
Sounds good. I think we need to check why they look like this. I think
initially someone did it the way it is for a parser. Not sure if it is a
standard but we should check first.
Andreas Schneider GPG-ID: F33E3FC6